I don't write to have readers, it is a certain kind of reader that I would ONLY respect and consent to deal with. I don't write to be famous to have a fan club, because I'd never want one individual to follow me, that does not understand what I write. Even if you think you might understand, the majority DON'T! I personally know that for a fact.
It's self evident by the freak fest going on. If you understood the philosophy I live by, you would not have people swarm me, you would know why. You would understand what would be of value to me in this situation, what would not be of value, but a negative, a hindrance, a destruction to my mind and survival. It is self evident when you live by my philosophy.
I know exactly why the fuck I have been living in hell for so fucking long. Not For YOU! I know with certainty the goal, motive, desire and interest of the WHY, you don't! You all want to take actions that you believe should not have consequences. More importantly negative consequences, dealing with me.
Duty
"The meaning of the term "duty" is: the moral necessity to perform certain actions for no reason other than obedience to some higher authority, without regard to any personal goal, motive, desire or interest."
~ Found at Ayn Rand Lexicon - Duty