Skip to main content

It's Shocking What A Violently Abusive Iranian Thinks And Does!


"Perhaps the scariest aspect of our times 
is how many people think in talking points, 
rather than in terms of real world consequences."


There is only one reason I have been screaming, living in hell on the streets, protesting, standing up to everyone, the reason: for my own personal justice. Not justice for anyone else, nor any other situation happening anywhere in the world. The violently abusive Iranian I have been screaming about has the world running around in the war he has had going on his entire life. But he thinks his war is not a war, but he is some kind of savior. 

The Iranian man hates himself, he hates life, hates the world and his war is only about death and destruction. It is not about a war for the ideas of Freedom and Individual Rights. Yesterday I protested in front of Google in Orange County, California a security guard came up to me and tried to shut me up and down. Can you fucking imagine? Google the diversity clan that goes on million man and women marches in the 'Resist' movement tried to silence my free speech?

More importantly google employees have been hacking my computer privacy and that is a crime. Google employees know the Iranian terrorist who initiated force against my life, with the wife he lied about, destroying my world since 1979. I have shit fuck scum following me around 24/7 thinking they are relevant to my life and I am so fucking over it. If you think I am not, you're the stupidest fuck on earth. 

I do not care what is going on anywhere in the world, after what you decided to do on 1/1/2018. Trust me world I am so fucking over the entirety of this shit show. If you think I am not, you do not use your fucking brain. You made the decision to allow this shit to go on, all of you. Not me, you! So over living in the decisions of others hell. Trust me I started this blog for every single person to fully understand: I do not have a duty to you! The greatest freak fuck fest on earth and I am not a child.

Popular posts from this blog

Thomas Sowell: Global Warming Manufactured by Intellectuals?

Battle of Gettysburg: Leadership Issues Matter

Watch The HATE I Have For Mother Fucking COWARDS! It's Radical Hate!