Skip to main content

You Will All GET That I Never Have Been Living In HELL For You, For One Goddamn Mother Fucking Second Coward Fucks, NOT ONE! - WATCH!


I have copies of four letters I sent out seeking asylum in Israel in December 2018, with one response to lead to another organization, and then no response. If you seriously think I am sitting in YOUR hell while you enjoy life, fucking watch what every single one of you did to my life, while you enjoyed life, watch fucks. Seriously watch fucks. I don't fight with COWARDS!

Rather be dead as all fuck like Chris Kyle than spend one precious second with any of you SCUM, ever! You will all and I mean all, understand, I would never work for you, be on your team, want shit from you, have anything ever in my goddamn fucking life to do with anyone, in this fuck show, EVER! Watch what you all did to my life, and I said fucking ALL!

Not only are you cowards, you do NOT deserve to be enjoying life, right this goddamn mother fucking second, do you fucking get me fuck coward fucks. Incompetent, negligent, stupid, ignorant, appeasing, trash fucking scum! YOU WILL! You fucked up so long mother fucking ago, with NOT giving me justice SCUM! Watch! Do you see me reading any of your trash shit? NO!

Trust me keep all the unearned fame, glory, honor, medals, statues, cash, self righteous fake ass importance, . . . I don't want to be around you scum. KEEP IT, but you did not earn it. But keep it! Keep hiding also! Keep dissing my ass also, supporting and protecting evil! Keep denying me my credit, my value, my recognition, my pay,  . . . and watch how it works the fuck out for you.

When you show up watch what I do to your trash fucking scum. Never forget you dissed my fuck, I will diss your fuck then. All of you, watch SCUM! You are beyond ignorant to think I would ever give a fuck about you, beyond it. Watch stupid fuck. Keep the shit you don't deserve dumb fuck! While enjoying your life, and watching me live in hell, FUCK YOU ALL!

Tom Trento really I would go to Israel after what you all did to my life? Fuck YOU! Watch how dumb you all are. I could have earned my own money long ago with justice, I don't want your fucking money, because you made me live in hell, because of your goddamn mother fucking ignorance. You ALL are SCUM!

Popular posts from this blog

I AM Not Your Political Fucking Goddamn Pawn! For Any Political Party, Especially The Democrats - I Voted For Obama Both Terms, I Voted For Trump - I Would NEVER Vote AGAIN For Anyone EVER!

" Brown Islamic fuck or any other brown foreigner OWNS my life !" Tom Perez do you think I am your political pawn Mexican beaner fuck ? Chuck Schumer do you think I am your political pawn you white nigger? Nancy mother fucking Pelosi do you think I am your political pawn and I would EVER in my life respect YOU? Hell fucking no you dumb white nigger woman. Michael Blake do you think I am your political pawn? Are you with the muslim brotherhood gang stalking me with muslims ? Bill Derrough trust me I am not a political pawn for the Democrats, nor the Republicans, but trust me I am well over the foreign fuck on the left and their entitlement program, while I live in HELL! Maria Elena Durazo do you know how long I have been gang stalked by Islamic terrorists and gang bangers in the state and country I was born in, be fucking scared! Ken Martin I am not your political pawn for the Islamic shiite, nanny state, dependent program. Grace Meng I have been gang stalked by muslim

Ilhan Omar Does Not Represent The Women In Iran, Nor The Youth - She Represents The Hard Core Iranian Regime, A Radical Form Of Shiite Islam And The Muslim Brotherhood - All In Opposition To Women & Youth Who Want Freedom & Rights, Saudi Arabia The Sunni Faction Of Islam

" Another reason Saudi Arabia and its allies feel threatened by prominent US Muslim politicians is that their stories are a source of inspiration for the Middle East’s democracy-hungry youth." "The suggestion, the article concluded, is that the democracy-supporting and “independent” Muslims in the West may use their platform to impact change in their regions and countries of origin." - Above from article @: Morocco World News