Skip to main content

President Trump How Over Do You Think I Am This Fuck Show On My Life? Huh? While Stupid Americans Enjoy Life, I Live In Hell Because YOU ALL Were Stupid Fuck!


I would drop bombs on America Trump for what you and this country are doing to my life right now mother fucker. Get serious Trump. Instead of make America great again. I say make people hate America. Make people fuck up America how about that fucking Trump. So over this country fucking up my life, while allowing evil to go on and on. So over you fucks. .

So OVER you trash fucking women right cunt fuck stupid fucks. So over you Atheist dumb fucks that took the side of the sandnigger. So over you scum at Ayn Rand that supported the sandnigger. So over all political parties in America you fucking SCUM! You are all fucking scum. Let me do this to your life you dumb fucks.

All you stupid people making me live in HELL because YOU were the dumb fuck. How could I not hate your fuck for what YOU did! All you jew fuck that I always stood by you are fucking scum. You would not even give me asylum but wanted me to sit in your evil fuck show on my life, while you enjoy life. How fucked up is that shit!

This country is one EVIL mother fucking place, so fucking evil you fucking American fucking scum! President Trump keep all the unearned fame, glory, honor, self importance, cash,  . . . there are so many fucking ways to solve problems mother fuckers. You all are true fucking American fucking TRASH!

Queen fucking Elizabeth and your trash fucking white nigger family and your Islamic cunt Meghan Markle would drop bombs on you fucks, so over you. You stupid fucks are punishing me while rewarding a cunt who does not deserve it, so fucking over this shit.

There is written evidence of all that has been going on, to prove if I don't live you fucks are liars and coward fucks. That this whole fucking time you were enjoying life while I lived in hell taking your goddamn time solving problems I could have solved long fucking ago.

So over this country not giving me credit for what the fuck I deserve credit for. While you fucks enjoy life, your families, your food, all kinds of things. I live in hell every fucking day with your clan swarming me with shit that does fucking nothing for me. While you enjoy life.

Every single person in this fuck show is one fucked up individual in my mind. Every single fucking one. There is no way in hell I should still be living like this. It is only because of your stupidity. So over you all. Seriously so fucking over you fucking American fucks. All of you. I did not fuck up your life, nor make you live in hell, while enjoying my life.

Popular posts from this blog

I AM Not Your Political Fucking Goddamn Pawn! For Any Political Party, Especially The Democrats - I Voted For Obama Both Terms, I Voted For Trump - I Would NEVER Vote AGAIN For Anyone EVER!

" Brown Islamic fuck or any other brown foreigner OWNS my life !" Tom Perez do you think I am your political pawn Mexican beaner fuck ? Chuck Schumer do you think I am your political pawn you white nigger? Nancy mother fucking Pelosi do you think I am your political pawn and I would EVER in my life respect YOU? Hell fucking no you dumb white nigger woman. Michael Blake do you think I am your political pawn? Are you with the muslim brotherhood gang stalking me with muslims ? Bill Derrough trust me I am not a political pawn for the Democrats, nor the Republicans, but trust me I am well over the foreign fuck on the left and their entitlement program, while I live in HELL! Maria Elena Durazo do you know how long I have been gang stalked by Islamic terrorists and gang bangers in the state and country I was born in, be fucking scared! Ken Martin I am not your political pawn for the Islamic shiite, nanny state, dependent program. Grace Meng I have been gang stalked by muslim

Ilhan Omar Does Not Represent The Women In Iran, Nor The Youth - She Represents The Hard Core Iranian Regime, A Radical Form Of Shiite Islam And The Muslim Brotherhood - All In Opposition To Women & Youth Who Want Freedom & Rights, Saudi Arabia The Sunni Faction Of Islam

" Another reason Saudi Arabia and its allies feel threatened by prominent US Muslim politicians is that their stories are a source of inspiration for the Middle East’s democracy-hungry youth." "The suggestion, the article concluded, is that the democracy-supporting and “independent” Muslims in the West may use their platform to impact change in their regions and countries of origin." - Above from article @: Morocco World News