Skip to main content

Not Sure If Alireza Fatemi Is Ed Gomez Or These Two Individuals Are Different People But NO Fucking Game With Either Of These Fucks, And All Their Clan Bangers NONE!


Ed Gomez is a Mexican beaner I went to high school with. A Mexican I had nothing against, but I had a boyfriend I went to the prom with and Ed Gomez was mad I did not go to the prom with him. Ed Gomez are you Alireza Fatemi? Or are you two different fucking stalkers? Ed Gomez are you a gang banger? Which fucking Mexican gang do you belong to? MS-13, Mexican Mafia, Surenos, . . . which one fuck?

I did not go to prom with Ed Gomez, because he was Mexican. I did not go to prom with Ed Gomez, because I had a boyfriend who went to a different high school and we went to prom together. Can you imagine being stalked since high school by a Mexcian gang banging beaner for 40 years, because I did not go to the fucking prom with him! I graduated high school in 1979, it is 2019.

Be scared Mexican beaner!

I have never had anything against Mexicans, always watched most work hard. I know not all Mexicans are bad. I also know good Mexicans have and do suffer, at the hands of Mexican gang banging beaners. Think I am playing a game with your fuck Ed Gomez, or Alireza Fatemi, watch fucks. Ed, Alireza, do you know the guy Steve Ortega out here? He has gone by other names?

Ed and Alireza do you know the Mexican lady this morning who always carries around a target bag? If so, who was she targeting this morning? Anyone walking around the area I am living on the streets in, be aware certain individuals are carrying target bags for a specific reason. Targeting individuals to harm, injure and whatever they plan on doing to them.

Beware of a Mexican lady in the mornings carry a target bag.

Ed, Alireza do you know Peggy? This morning I walked in the church bathroom at 5:30 AM to find the water flowing from the faucet, while she was in the bathroom. It was flowing like a water fall, pouring over the top and onto the floor with already an inch of water on the floor, going into the men's bathroom. If I did not get up at that time it would have been in the dining room where people sleep. 

Ed, Alireza are your gang bangers sleeping at the church, tying to ruin it all? Was that a symbol of something on the lecturn? You should be going after Pastor Shit fuck Don at the homeless church of scum. When he was in the ASL the other day with some white flowers they were, alstromeria. He was probably so dumb he did not realize he was trying to indicate the Queen of England is fucking up my life, but Alireza and Ed and their trash fucking gang are.

Last night the guy Kyle who called the cops on me yesterday morning and the other guy I believe his name is Mike and sleeps on the stage at the church, got Armando kicked out. Two punks of fucks. I don't see Kyle or Mike here this morning at the ASL and they have been here everyday. Where did they go? Where did they come from? Are they in Ed, Alireza and clans gang? 

This is a messgage to the Islamic community in America watch how evil I am to you. No games you dirty fucking scum. Ed, Alireza you want to harm all relgions but Islam in America, watch what I do to Islam fucks. War is on fucks. 

Popular posts from this blog

I AM Not Your Political Fucking Goddamn Pawn! For Any Political Party, Especially The Democrats - I Voted For Obama Both Terms, I Voted For Trump - I Would NEVER Vote AGAIN For Anyone EVER!

" Brown Islamic fuck or any other brown foreigner OWNS my life !" Tom Perez do you think I am your political pawn Mexican beaner fuck ? Chuck Schumer do you think I am your political pawn you white nigger? Nancy mother fucking Pelosi do you think I am your political pawn and I would EVER in my life respect YOU? Hell fucking no you dumb white nigger woman. Michael Blake do you think I am your political pawn? Are you with the muslim brotherhood gang stalking me with muslims ? Bill Derrough trust me I am not a political pawn for the Democrats, nor the Republicans, but trust me I am well over the foreign fuck on the left and their entitlement program, while I live in HELL! Maria Elena Durazo do you know how long I have been gang stalked by Islamic terrorists and gang bangers in the state and country I was born in, be fucking scared! Ken Martin I am not your political pawn for the Islamic shiite, nanny state, dependent program. Grace Meng I have been gang stalked by muslim

Ilhan Omar Does Not Represent The Women In Iran, Nor The Youth - She Represents The Hard Core Iranian Regime, A Radical Form Of Shiite Islam And The Muslim Brotherhood - All In Opposition To Women & Youth Who Want Freedom & Rights, Saudi Arabia The Sunni Faction Of Islam

" Another reason Saudi Arabia and its allies feel threatened by prominent US Muslim politicians is that their stories are a source of inspiration for the Middle East’s democracy-hungry youth." "The suggestion, the article concluded, is that the democracy-supporting and “independent” Muslims in the West may use their platform to impact change in their regions and countries of origin." - Above from article @: Morocco World News