Skip to main content

U.S. Veteran Amber Smith Are You Stalking Me With Iranian Sandnigger Islamic Terrorists? Huh Cunt? Your Name Is Going On Cardboard Cunt!

Popular posts from this blog

I AM Not Your Political Fucking Goddamn Pawn! For Any Political Party, Especially The Democrats - I Voted For Obama Both Terms, I Voted For Trump - I Would NEVER Vote AGAIN For Anyone EVER!

" Brown Islamic fuck or any other brown foreigner OWNS my life !" Tom Perez do you think I am your political pawn Mexican beaner fuck ? Chuck Schumer do you think I am your political pawn you white nigger? Nancy mother fucking Pelosi do you think I am your political pawn and I would EVER in my life respect YOU? Hell fucking no you dumb white nigger woman. Michael Blake do you think I am your political pawn? Are you with the muslim brotherhood gang stalking me with muslims ? Bill Derrough trust me I am not a political pawn for the Democrats, nor the Republicans, but trust me I am well over the foreign fuck on the left and their entitlement program, while I live in HELL! Maria Elena Durazo do you know how long I have been gang stalked by Islamic terrorists and gang bangers in the state and country I was born in, be fucking scared! Ken Martin I am not your political pawn for the Islamic shiite, nanny state, dependent program. Grace Meng I have been gang stalked by muslim