Skip to main content

America And Americans The Respect Is Gone Coward SCUM! I Don't Owe You Nor America Fucking Shit! You Are INCOMPETENT Cowards OVER It! Most Importantly You Steal Others Shit For Personal Importance, SCUM!


I don't have the same errors as Dagny Taggart did.

"Her error - Over-optimism - in that she thinks men are better than they are, she doesn't really understand them and is generous about it."
- Atlas Shrugged, By Ayn Rand, pg 3

I know what men are and I am not generous about it. Fucking over you dumb cowards and your show. Would never in my life respect you, ever, it is gone. You are SCUM fuck cowards and I would never consider you anything but that. Do you fucking get me Coward fucking scum of the world. You will. Go enjoy your life, because you were the dumb ass fucking coward! The Hate is REAL!

"Dagny also had over confidence in that she thinks she can do more than an individual actually can. She thinks she can run a railroad (or the world) single-handed, she can make people do what she wants, or needs, what is right, by the sheer force of her own talent; not by forcing them, of course, not by enslaving them and giving orders - but by the sheer over abundance of her own energy; she will show them how, she can teach them how, and persuade them, she is so able that they'll catch it from her. (This is still faith in their rationality, in the omnipotence of reason. The mistake? Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone.)"
- Atlas Shrugged, By Ayn Rand, pg 3

Bye bye had enough of the bullshit fuck show long fucking ago, fucks. Not into you, or it. Never will be. I am not Dagny nor do I see the world as she did. I see the reality of it all, and I am well the fuck over it. You do not deserve the fame, cash, honor, respect, self-importance, to be enjoying your life,   . . . anything like it, you deserve fucking contempt. Fucking over you all. SCUM!

con·tempt

Dictionary result for contempt

/kənˈtem(p)t/
noun
  1. the feeling that a person or a thing is beneath consideration, worthless, or deserving scorn.

    "he showed his contempt for his job by doing it very badly"

I will never respect anyone ever again after what the fuck you did. EVER! The respect is fucking GONE! Your not heroes, nor even ideal men, you are all fucking villains. Would never respect you, or want shit to do with any single one of you ever in my goddamn fucking life, EVER! You are utter trash. Just like the trash that started this shit, you are just like them fucks. Not going to sit here in your coward dumb ass fuck show, while you continue to enjoy life scum!

All I see are cowards walking the fuck around and I am OVER the fuck show liars! Keep all the glory and the SCUM! Because you are all fucking SCUM! America the land of lying coward fucking dumb scum. A land I hate with great conviction. Keep the SCUM, you are all fucking SCUM! Would never want to be seen with any of you SCUM! America I am OVER YOU!

Popular posts from this blog

I AM Not Your Political Fucking Goddamn Pawn! For Any Political Party, Especially The Democrats - I Voted For Obama Both Terms, I Voted For Trump - I Would NEVER Vote AGAIN For Anyone EVER!

" Brown Islamic fuck or any other brown foreigner OWNS my life !" Tom Perez do you think I am your political pawn Mexican beaner fuck ? Chuck Schumer do you think I am your political pawn you white nigger? Nancy mother fucking Pelosi do you think I am your political pawn and I would EVER in my life respect YOU? Hell fucking no you dumb white nigger woman. Michael Blake do you think I am your political pawn? Are you with the muslim brotherhood gang stalking me with muslims ? Bill Derrough trust me I am not a political pawn for the Democrats, nor the Republicans, but trust me I am well over the foreign fuck on the left and their entitlement program, while I live in HELL! Maria Elena Durazo do you know how long I have been gang stalked by Islamic terrorists and gang bangers in the state and country I was born in, be fucking scared! Ken Martin I am not your political pawn for the Islamic shiite, nanny state, dependent program. Grace Meng I have been gang stalked by muslim