Skip to main content

America And Americans I Owe You Fucks NOTHING SCUM - I Have No Allegiance To America Or Americans Fucking Dumb Coward Fucks NONE!


Keep thinking I give a fuck about America, Americans, You, The World Or any goddamn mother fucking thing. I fucking don't you scum! Watch the utter HATE I have for America, Americans, The World watch coward fucking dumb scum! You are the filth of the world more so COWARD fucks! I HATE YOU!

I don't owe anyone on earth loyalty, fucking coward fucking scum! You are the ones who are not loyal, nor respectful, nor intelligent fucking COWARD scum! I will never in my life respect America, Americans, or the World fucking EVER again, the respect is GONE scum!

Trash fucking USA you can keep the fucking scum and your COWARD fuck show rolling forever, and take all the fame and honor I HATE YOU Fucking SCUMWatch how COWARD trash fuck shows end SCUM fucks! Cowards the respect is GONE, don't want to live in your COWARD ass fucking world SCUM!

al·le·giance

Dictionary result for allegiance

/əˈlējəns/
noun
  1. loyalty or commitment of a subordinate to a superior or of an individual to a group or cause.

    "those wishing to receive citizenship must swear allegiance to the republic"

Popular posts from this blog

I AM Not Your Political Fucking Goddamn Pawn! For Any Political Party, Especially The Democrats - I Voted For Obama Both Terms, I Voted For Trump - I Would NEVER Vote AGAIN For Anyone EVER!

" Brown Islamic fuck or any other brown foreigner OWNS my life !" Tom Perez do you think I am your political pawn Mexican beaner fuck ? Chuck Schumer do you think I am your political pawn you white nigger? Nancy mother fucking Pelosi do you think I am your political pawn and I would EVER in my life respect YOU? Hell fucking no you dumb white nigger woman. Michael Blake do you think I am your political pawn? Are you with the muslim brotherhood gang stalking me with muslims ? Bill Derrough trust me I am not a political pawn for the Democrats, nor the Republicans, but trust me I am well over the foreign fuck on the left and their entitlement program, while I live in HELL! Maria Elena Durazo do you know how long I have been gang stalked by Islamic terrorists and gang bangers in the state and country I was born in, be fucking scared! Ken Martin I am not your political pawn for the Islamic shiite, nanny state, dependent program. Grace Meng I have been gang stalked by muslim