Skip to main content

They Don't Want You To Think, They Don't Want You To Judge, They Don't Want You To Punish, They Don't Want You To Be Happy, They ONLY Want You To Be Fodder For Their Crazy Shows Most Importantly Make YOU FEEL Guilty For Their Crazy

Virtue 

""Value" is that which one acts to gain and keep, "virtue" is the action by which one gains and keeps it."

"Man has a single basic choice: to think or not, and that is the gauge of his virtue. Moral perfection is an unbreached rationality - not the degree of your intelligence, but the full and relentless use of your mind, not the extent of your knowledge, but the acceptance of reason as an absolute."

"My morality, the morality of reason, is contained in a single axiom: existence exists - and in a single choice to live. The rest proceeds from these. To live, man must hold three things as the supreme and ruling values of his life: Reason - Purpose - Self-esteem. Reason, as his only tool of knowledge - Purpose, as his choice of the happiness which that tool must proceed to achieve - Self-esteem, as his inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means: is worthy of living. These three values imply and require all of man's virtues, and all of his virtues pertain to the relation of existence and consciousness: rationality, independence, integrity, honesty, justice, productiveness, pride."

"Virtue is not an end in itself. Virtue is not its own reward or sacrificial fodder for the reward of evil. Life is the reward of virtue - and happiness is the goal and the reward of life."

- Above found at Ayn Rand lexicon - Virtue


While they fuck you up behind your back, they continue to blame the Queen of England and everyone else but themselves. This is what the crazy evil makers have been doing their entire lives. They have their "program' down. I use the word program, because the Iranian sandnigger shiite used it one time, in some format. His program.

I know his program of taqiyya. Taqiyya is an Arabic word mainly used by the shiite muslims, and its meaning is deception. Deceiving the infidel (infidel is a non-muslim who is not equal under sharia law, to a muslim), until you get the upper hand. It also could mean, making you feel guilty for their bullshit programs. I don't, never will.

I told the Iranian sandnigger to get out of my life. Not out here playing games with the fuck who declared war on my life long ago. I am ONLY in a war with the scum fuck evil shiite Iranian filthy fuck. Because I do think, I am a judge, and I do want to punish this mother fucker, because he deserves it!

Popular posts from this blog

I AM Not Your Political Fucking Goddamn Pawn! For Any Political Party, Especially The Democrats - I Voted For Obama Both Terms, I Voted For Trump - I Would NEVER Vote AGAIN For Anyone EVER!

" Brown Islamic fuck or any other brown foreigner OWNS my life !" Tom Perez do you think I am your political pawn Mexican beaner fuck ? Chuck Schumer do you think I am your political pawn you white nigger? Nancy mother fucking Pelosi do you think I am your political pawn and I would EVER in my life respect YOU? Hell fucking no you dumb white nigger woman. Michael Blake do you think I am your political pawn? Are you with the muslim brotherhood gang stalking me with muslims ? Bill Derrough trust me I am not a political pawn for the Democrats, nor the Republicans, but trust me I am well over the foreign fuck on the left and their entitlement program, while I live in HELL! Maria Elena Durazo do you know how long I have been gang stalked by Islamic terrorists and gang bangers in the state and country I was born in, be fucking scared! Ken Martin I am not your political pawn for the Islamic shiite, nanny state, dependent program. Grace Meng I have been gang stalked by muslim

Ilhan Omar Does Not Represent The Women In Iran, Nor The Youth - She Represents The Hard Core Iranian Regime, A Radical Form Of Shiite Islam And The Muslim Brotherhood - All In Opposition To Women & Youth Who Want Freedom & Rights, Saudi Arabia The Sunni Faction Of Islam

" Another reason Saudi Arabia and its allies feel threatened by prominent US Muslim politicians is that their stories are a source of inspiration for the Middle East’s democracy-hungry youth." "The suggestion, the article concluded, is that the democracy-supporting and “independent” Muslims in the West may use their platform to impact change in their regions and countries of origin." - Above from article @: Morocco World News