Skip to main content

Amber Smith If You Know An Iranian Named Alireza Fatemi, Meghan Markle Or Anyone In Their Gang This Is My Address To YOU!


Is "Danger Close" A metaphor? Learned many deceptive individuals communicate with metaphors. Are you a humanitarian female who felt sorry for the enemy, initially, or after the fact? Something smells rotten here. Do you know Alireza Fatemi, Meghan Markle, . . . WHO?

Maybe I am wrong, but if I am not, and you have been involved with Alireza Fatemi, Meghan Markle and his evil gang, I will come viciously after YOU! It is one thing to be fucked up by Islamic males, another their Islamic wives or friends, but the worst is to be fucked up by a white fucking American military woman, who has been a part of the evil fuck show on my life.

Like I said maybe I am far off and completely wrong, and you have nothing to worry about. If I am right, be scared as fuck. I'll make sure your dishonored from the military and would love to see you tortured to death, if I am right! Your looks won't help for this mission.

I got a lot of enemies all for the mere fact an Iranian sanndigger shiite fucking muslim, blatantly lied to me about all his Islamic wives/girlfriends. This topic is NOT something I take lightly. I DON'T like to be lied to by married men, not one fucking time!

More importantly threatened by them, to come after me with the wives and girlfriends they blatantly lied about. It is a very serious situation, especially those who are and have been rightly involved. Been living in radical HELL for a very long time and it matters Amber.

You have no worries if you know nothing about this particular man, Meghan Markle the like. But you should be shaking in your boots, if you DO!

Popular posts from this blog

I AM Not Your Political Fucking Goddamn Pawn! For Any Political Party, Especially The Democrats - I Voted For Obama Both Terms, I Voted For Trump - I Would NEVER Vote AGAIN For Anyone EVER!

" Brown Islamic fuck or any other brown foreigner OWNS my life !" Tom Perez do you think I am your political pawn Mexican beaner fuck ? Chuck Schumer do you think I am your political pawn you white nigger? Nancy mother fucking Pelosi do you think I am your political pawn and I would EVER in my life respect YOU? Hell fucking no you dumb white nigger woman. Michael Blake do you think I am your political pawn? Are you with the muslim brotherhood gang stalking me with muslims ? Bill Derrough trust me I am not a political pawn for the Democrats, nor the Republicans, but trust me I am well over the foreign fuck on the left and their entitlement program, while I live in HELL! Maria Elena Durazo do you know how long I have been gang stalked by Islamic terrorists and gang bangers in the state and country I was born in, be fucking scared! Ken Martin I am not your political pawn for the Islamic shiite, nanny state, dependent program. Grace Meng I have been gang stalked by muslim

Ilhan Omar Does Not Represent The Women In Iran, Nor The Youth - She Represents The Hard Core Iranian Regime, A Radical Form Of Shiite Islam And The Muslim Brotherhood - All In Opposition To Women & Youth Who Want Freedom & Rights, Saudi Arabia The Sunni Faction Of Islam

" Another reason Saudi Arabia and its allies feel threatened by prominent US Muslim politicians is that their stories are a source of inspiration for the Middle East’s democracy-hungry youth." "The suggestion, the article concluded, is that the democracy-supporting and “independent” Muslims in the West may use their platform to impact change in their regions and countries of origin." - Above from article @: Morocco World News