Skip to main content

To All Who Think It Is Cool To Bring Your KIDS Into This Fuck Show, It's NOT! I Would Never Trust, Nor Respect YOU!


You are the kind of people who would set others up for fake sex crimes. You are the scum fucking bottom dwelling shit on earth. And you should stay the fuck away from me. I am not in your group, never gave you consent to be in your group, and am not an accomplice for things I have never given you permission to be a part of. DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME? No you don't, because I have been watching your scum show for a long time.

There is only ONE reason I have ever been out here, and if you do not understand that, that is your fucking problem, not fucking mine. I am not out here for any other reason besides what an Iranian sandnigger Islamic fuck, his wives he lied about and his gang have been doing to my life. I am NOT out here for any other reason.

Most importantly, I do not have to live, after what the fuck you ALL did to my life. Well over the evil stalking shit show on my life, by scum I want nothing to do with. I am not out here to be popular or a leader mother fuckers. I am not out here to save the world, or your fucking life mother fuckers. I am only and have only been out here because of what an Iranian sandnigger Islamic fuck did to my life.

But that will never fucking register in any of your minds. It never has and it never fucking would. "Live Free Or Die" - John Stark Is my motto. Because I am very over the mockery you all did to my life and mind. An utter MOCKERY! Trust and respect is earned, if you think you have earned anything from me, you are a fucking idiot! Have you paid me a penny, have you communicated with me like a rational adult?

No all you have done to my life, and so many other good individuals lives is fuck them up, destroy and kill them. That is ALL the fuck you have been doing, this entire fucking time. Now are you going after Bill Gates cause you hate him and you want to destroy him? You and Jack Ma? The gang of evil that thinks they are something besides, fucking EVIL!

Nothing I have been doing is for you. Nothing. All I wanted was justice for my personal situation to rid myself of an Iranian sandnigger Islamic fuck. My teeth are almost gone, my body is a mess, and my life is a nothing. So over you enjoying your life in this fuck show. So over people thinking they know what I am waiting for, that I will go directly into a relationship. It is so fucking creepy and crazy.

Popular posts from this blog

I AM Not Your Political Fucking Goddamn Pawn! For Any Political Party, Especially The Democrats - I Voted For Obama Both Terms, I Voted For Trump - I Would NEVER Vote AGAIN For Anyone EVER!

" Brown Islamic fuck or any other brown foreigner OWNS my life !" Tom Perez do you think I am your political pawn Mexican beaner fuck ? Chuck Schumer do you think I am your political pawn you white nigger? Nancy mother fucking Pelosi do you think I am your political pawn and I would EVER in my life respect YOU? Hell fucking no you dumb white nigger woman. Michael Blake do you think I am your political pawn? Are you with the muslim brotherhood gang stalking me with muslims ? Bill Derrough trust me I am not a political pawn for the Democrats, nor the Republicans, but trust me I am well over the foreign fuck on the left and their entitlement program, while I live in HELL! Maria Elena Durazo do you know how long I have been gang stalked by Islamic terrorists and gang bangers in the state and country I was born in, be fucking scared! Ken Martin I am not your political pawn for the Islamic shiite, nanny state, dependent program. Grace Meng I have been gang stalked by muslim

Ilhan Omar Does Not Represent The Women In Iran, Nor The Youth - She Represents The Hard Core Iranian Regime, A Radical Form Of Shiite Islam And The Muslim Brotherhood - All In Opposition To Women & Youth Who Want Freedom & Rights, Saudi Arabia The Sunni Faction Of Islam

" Another reason Saudi Arabia and its allies feel threatened by prominent US Muslim politicians is that their stories are a source of inspiration for the Middle East’s democracy-hungry youth." "The suggestion, the article concluded, is that the democracy-supporting and “independent” Muslims in the West may use their platform to impact change in their regions and countries of origin." - Above from article @: Morocco World News