Skip to main content

Meghan I Am Well OVER Your Cunt Show, But Cunts Don't Get Women Like Myself HATE Cunts Like YOU, Cause Cunts Don't USE Their Cunt Fuck Minds, Remember It CUNT!


Dear President Trump, Secretary of Defense, United States Four Star Officers, Republican Leaders and Members, Liberal Leaders and Members,

Does the constitution that you swore to uphold say I have my own right of choice, or Meghan Markle is to inform me about my only choices in life? Because I am over this cunt, over there in fucking England. Do each of you allow Meghan Markle to order you around? Do you all obey her every directive and command, or do you use your own fucking brain? It matters what answer you give. Be scared, because I am not playing games.

Liberals do you obey directive, orders, . . . from the Republicans? Or do you make your own choices? Republicans do you obey directives, orders, . . . from the Liberals? Or do you make your own choices? How in the hell can some cunt over there in England believe she runs my life and choices? I am an American, I live in America under the U.S. constitution which was created by the Founding Fathers.

No matter what is going on, I still have a right to my choices and life. No cunt named Meghan Markle informs me, more importantly forces me to adhere to her fucking shit show. Do you get me fucking CUNT! That is what America was founded upon, freedom of choice, freedom to associate, or not, freedom to join a group, or not, . . . I find it fucking amazing, that every single person in America would obey, submit to, follow the orders and directives of Meghan fuck face Markle! You can, but I don't!

Popular posts from this blog

I AM Not Your Political Fucking Goddamn Pawn! For Any Political Party, Especially The Democrats - I Voted For Obama Both Terms, I Voted For Trump - I Would NEVER Vote AGAIN For Anyone EVER!

" Brown Islamic fuck or any other brown foreigner OWNS my life !" Tom Perez do you think I am your political pawn Mexican beaner fuck ? Chuck Schumer do you think I am your political pawn you white nigger? Nancy mother fucking Pelosi do you think I am your political pawn and I would EVER in my life respect YOU? Hell fucking no you dumb white nigger woman. Michael Blake do you think I am your political pawn? Are you with the muslim brotherhood gang stalking me with muslims ? Bill Derrough trust me I am not a political pawn for the Democrats, nor the Republicans, but trust me I am well over the foreign fuck on the left and their entitlement program, while I live in HELL! Maria Elena Durazo do you know how long I have been gang stalked by Islamic terrorists and gang bangers in the state and country I was born in, be fucking scared! Ken Martin I am not your political pawn for the Islamic shiite, nanny state, dependent program. Grace Meng I have been gang stalked by muslim

Ilhan Omar Does Not Represent The Women In Iran, Nor The Youth - She Represents The Hard Core Iranian Regime, A Radical Form Of Shiite Islam And The Muslim Brotherhood - All In Opposition To Women & Youth Who Want Freedom & Rights, Saudi Arabia The Sunni Faction Of Islam

" Another reason Saudi Arabia and its allies feel threatened by prominent US Muslim politicians is that their stories are a source of inspiration for the Middle East’s democracy-hungry youth." "The suggestion, the article concluded, is that the democracy-supporting and “independent” Muslims in the West may use their platform to impact change in their regions and countries of origin." - Above from article @: Morocco World News