Skip to main content

Hillary Clinton & Michele Obama A Violent Liberal Iranian Muslim Does NOT OWN Me!


"As a self-reliant, self-confident individual
who seeks what he/she deserves, no less and no more."
- Peter Schwartz

Hillary and Michele I am not trying to be a leader, but as past first ladies, and Hillary making a run for Presidency, I would ask you to stop the politics, take the blinders off, and acknowledge a dangerous problem that if not dealt with, will have long term ramifications. 

I find it hard to believe that either of you ladies could, or would show up to my face with a violent Iranian Muslim I told to get out of my life in 2005 and tell me he owns me. If that were to take place, it is as primitive as I've been describing around here. 

"Reality does not disappear if we shut our eyes."
- Peter Schwartz

"If living is our goal, we have to keep our eyes - or, rather, our minds - in full focus. What we need is a willingness to know what can and should be known. We need a policy of long term adherence to reality. If you place yourself in conflict with reality, you are engaging in a war you must lose." - Peter Schwartz

Hillary and Michele, it is one thing to know the opposition you have are those against abortion, but I believe those against abortion, are not as primitive as going back to being obedient, submissive, owned property. Or hate America and want to take it over. I'm not talking about England, I AM talking about Iran!

Hillary and Michele, when did it becomes acceptable in America to viciously lie about not being married? Then threaten the woman you lied to with this, "you are a loser and will always be a loser, my wife and I are coming after you and lets see who can fuck with who?"

Any person who thinks the man who said this to me is respectable, needs to get the fuck away from me. Because this is my life, and no man ever says something like this to me, once! Not only did this man threaten me, he threatened my father to threaten me. Among a laundry list of other things.

I have been on the streets basically since 2000 and what this man said has no relevance to his character? Fuck you! And get the fuck away from me. I hate this man, and I don't give a fuck what he is doing in his fuck shows. We ain't in a relationship, never will be. Understand sandnigger Iranian fuck

Popular posts from this blog

I AM Not Your Political Fucking Goddamn Pawn! For Any Political Party, Especially The Democrats - I Voted For Obama Both Terms, I Voted For Trump - I Would NEVER Vote AGAIN For Anyone EVER!

" Brown Islamic fuck or any other brown foreigner OWNS my life !" Tom Perez do you think I am your political pawn Mexican beaner fuck ? Chuck Schumer do you think I am your political pawn you white nigger? Nancy mother fucking Pelosi do you think I am your political pawn and I would EVER in my life respect YOU? Hell fucking no you dumb white nigger woman. Michael Blake do you think I am your political pawn? Are you with the muslim brotherhood gang stalking me with muslims ? Bill Derrough trust me I am not a political pawn for the Democrats, nor the Republicans, but trust me I am well over the foreign fuck on the left and their entitlement program, while I live in HELL! Maria Elena Durazo do you know how long I have been gang stalked by Islamic terrorists and gang bangers in the state and country I was born in, be fucking scared! Ken Martin I am not your political pawn for the Islamic shiite, nanny state, dependent program. Grace Meng I have been gang stalked by muslim

Ilhan Omar Does Not Represent The Women In Iran, Nor The Youth - She Represents The Hard Core Iranian Regime, A Radical Form Of Shiite Islam And The Muslim Brotherhood - All In Opposition To Women & Youth Who Want Freedom & Rights, Saudi Arabia The Sunni Faction Of Islam

" Another reason Saudi Arabia and its allies feel threatened by prominent US Muslim politicians is that their stories are a source of inspiration for the Middle East’s democracy-hungry youth." "The suggestion, the article concluded, is that the democracy-supporting and “independent” Muslims in the West may use their platform to impact change in their regions and countries of origin." - Above from article @: Morocco World News