Skip to main content

While They Savagely Destroy You, Tell You How To Behave Not to Hate!



I told an Iranian Muslim Who LIED about
NOT being Married
To get OUT of my life in 2005
I meant it!

Been seeking justice for what an Iranian Muslim, the wife he lied about and his gang have been doing to my life, since 2005. I'll never give a fuck what anyone thinks of my vulgar rhetoric. I get off the trolley at what used to be a 5 Star Hotel the Ritz Carlton, when I worked there in the 80's. I was one of the first valet women and the first door woman. 

Now I carry my few belongings I own in my backpack and my red sleeping bag, to the library. The challenge has been monumental, for the exclusive purpose I started out with. JUSTICE for what an Iranian Muslim, the wife he lied about and all others involved in this savage destruction of my life, family, world. 

It was obvious early on, after meeting Alireza Fatemi he was a controlling manipulator. The second time I went to his beach front apartment, when he blatantly lied to me about not being married, called me after I left his beach front apartment that night, to come back. It was very evident what his purpose was and he would not stop begging me to come bag. 

Two months of Alireza Fatemis fuck show, I realized I did not want to see this man, nor have anything to do with him and I told him so. But he kept calling, persisting, manipulating and would not stop. We went out a couple times in public, once for a walk in the dark on the beach and another for breakfast.

It was in May of 2005 that I left a blazing wicked message on Alireza Fatemi's voice mail to STOP contacting me. He did not respond until June 2005 and did so with this message, "you are a loser and will always be a loser, my wife and I are coming after you and lets see who can fuck with who."

- When are you showing up sandnigger, to tell me what to do

Alireza Fatemi did not start destroying my life in 2004, he has been destroying my life behind my back since 1979. Twenty five years fucking me up, ruining my world, destroying my family behind my back before 2004 with his gang of evil. If you got the balls to get in my face and tell me how to behave and I don't have the entitlement of hate, your stupid. 

Vast variables have made this situation, as worse as it gets. Most individuals think the mind is not of value or importance. They think they can consistently wreck havoc on a mind, and a person's mind should operate normally and rationally. Dumb! It is beyond disturbing that people really believe I dig them, and they run my fuck. Who are you? When you showing up to inform me what to do with my life fucks? You're sick, demented and EVIL as Alireza Fatemi!

- If you seriously think you run my fuck in any manner, watch!

Popular posts from this blog

I AM Not Your Political Fucking Goddamn Pawn! For Any Political Party, Especially The Democrats - I Voted For Obama Both Terms, I Voted For Trump - I Would NEVER Vote AGAIN For Anyone EVER!

" Brown Islamic fuck or any other brown foreigner OWNS my life !" Tom Perez do you think I am your political pawn Mexican beaner fuck ? Chuck Schumer do you think I am your political pawn you white nigger? Nancy mother fucking Pelosi do you think I am your political pawn and I would EVER in my life respect YOU? Hell fucking no you dumb white nigger woman. Michael Blake do you think I am your political pawn? Are you with the muslim brotherhood gang stalking me with muslims ? Bill Derrough trust me I am not a political pawn for the Democrats, nor the Republicans, but trust me I am well over the foreign fuck on the left and their entitlement program, while I live in HELL! Maria Elena Durazo do you know how long I have been gang stalked by Islamic terrorists and gang bangers in the state and country I was born in, be fucking scared! Ken Martin I am not your political pawn for the Islamic shiite, nanny state, dependent program. Grace Meng I have been gang stalked by muslim

Ilhan Omar Does Not Represent The Women In Iran, Nor The Youth - She Represents The Hard Core Iranian Regime, A Radical Form Of Shiite Islam And The Muslim Brotherhood - All In Opposition To Women & Youth Who Want Freedom & Rights, Saudi Arabia The Sunni Faction Of Islam

" Another reason Saudi Arabia and its allies feel threatened by prominent US Muslim politicians is that their stories are a source of inspiration for the Middle East’s democracy-hungry youth." "The suggestion, the article concluded, is that the democracy-supporting and “independent” Muslims in the West may use their platform to impact change in their regions and countries of origin." - Above from article @: Morocco World News